MINISTRY FUNDRAISING DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A STRUGGLE
STOP PRAYING THE MONEY IN
There are ways to sustain and increase ministry supply to meet ministry demand.
MOVE TOWARD SUSTAINABLE MINISTRY FUNDING WITH THE IGNITE GENEROSITY FRAMEWORK
IGNITE GENEROSITY IN YOUR CHURCH
HOW IT WORKS
- Use your existing digital giving provider or work with our world-class platform
- Ensure that your giving technology investments are providing good returns
- Discover simple metrics to help guide development efforts
- Know at any moment where to focus outreach for ministry sustainability
- Develop and proclaim the unique contribution of your church for the work of the Kingdom
IGNITE provides a simple, yet comprehensive approach to giving. Put yourself on a path to sustainability and stay focused on the mission, not funding it.
IGNITE GENEROSITY IN YOUR CHURCH
Since 1990 charitable giving in the United States has increased consistently. People are giving. But the percentage they give to the CHURCH has declined.
The portion of giving going to churches has reduced from 60% to 30%!
And this dramatic decline has happened while pastors have been scrambling to invest in giving software, kiosks, websites, email programs, and iPhone apps!
So, it’s as obvious as a burning bush: Technology is not the (only) answer to the church’s giving problem!
Our IGNITE Framework will equip your church to gain the skills needed to get the results intended from digital giving methods.
- It feels like we are stuck. We’ve hit a giving plateau. How do we bust through to the next level?
- I hate begging for money…but how are we going to fund our missions (let alone payroll!) unless I do?
- Why aren’t our members as excited about our vision as I am?
- How do I communicate our vision in a way that fires them up to give?
- Will we always miss out on ministry opportunities because the need is greater than the giving?
- Why hasn’t our investment in giving software (online, app, text) produced the increases in giving that we expected?
If you’ve been asking these questions, it’s time for a Church Giving Makeover.
- How to make it easy super easy for your congregation/people to give…this is huge with the massive Millennial generation!
- How to not make it “all about the money” but still be transparent about your financial needs.
- Common mistakes pastors make in their giving talks…and how to avoid them.
- How to leverage the latest giving technology to support your giving efforts.
- How to attract (and retain) more first-time givers
- How to keep the givers you have now
If you do the work (we'll guide and supply you), build a case for giving, make it easy for givers to support your work, and do it all from a posture of thankfulness, you will…
- Be able to focus more on your mission and less on giving.
- You’ll save hours every week by not having to deal with financial headaches
- You’ll feel a LOT less stress about money and fundraising (imagine that!)
- You’ll see new attendees give earlier
- You’ll see older givers give more and stay longer
- You’ll have crystal clarity about how to communicate the WHY and HOW of giving to your church.
- You’ll enjoy predictable, consistent income.
- Your mission will be irresistible
- Your members will feel like giving is effortless.
- Members will be excited about your vision.
- You’ll know how to evaluate digital giving software and giving approaches BEFORE you spend money on any new ones!
- Your members will know what’s unique about your church and celebrate it. Your entire church (pastors, leaders, attendees) will be able to confidently articulate what’s unique about the church, which will recruit others to join the mission.
Yes, all this is possible with the IGNITE Generosity Framework.
Connect your congregation to your specific mission.
While church giving has decreased, giving to nonprofits has boomed! What are they doing that’s working that churches can benefit from? Discover the best practices in giving that you can apply in your church today!
PRICING & PLANS
CUSTOMIZED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF YOUR CHURCH
Ignite Generosity in Your Church
Through small changes in the way you define your mission and deliver your church message, week after week.
Take the assessment, build your action plan, and get started with the first 30 days of IGNITE for only $47.
Get Started with IGNITE today